Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

New Story Podcast and looking for Submissions!

Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

New Story Podcast and looking for Submissions!  Empty New Story Podcast and looking for Submissions!

Post  Nathan James Norman December 4th 2012, 5:10 pm

New Story Podcast and looking for Submissions!  4964564_orig

I am excited to announce that I will be producing a new monthly podcast featuring speculative fiction from a Christian worldview!

Here's the description:
    The Untold Podcast exists to engage the culture's imagination through speculative fiction from a Christian worldview.

At the Untold Podcast we want to recapture the power of story and use the weirder genres to do it. Science fiction, fantasy, horror and supernatural stories serve as metaphors for our lives. The distant star systems, the shining knights, the abominable yetis, and the ghosts remind us of our own struggles, triumphs and losses.

Every month we'll bring you a new story and flash fiction presented in a unique and dynamic way!

The producer and narrator of the podcast is Nathan James Norman, an author, pastor and theologian living in Northern Michigan.

I am looking for the following submissions:
    Short Stories (1,000-3,000 words)
    Flash Fiction (100-300 words)
    Music (Songs we can feature at the end of an episode)
    Art

(See the submissions page for details.) Submissions

Right now I plan on releasing an episode every month (with bonus episodes featuring my first person sermons popping in there every so often). I hope to make this a twice a month podcast once I get into the swing of it (and the submissions start pouring in).

So go check it out, submit a story, share it with your friends, blog about it, and post it up on Facebook!
    www.untoldpodcast.com

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

New Story Podcast and looking for Submissions!  Empty Re: New Story Podcast and looking for Submissions!

Post  Paeter December 4th 2012, 6:18 pm

Sounds very cool!

www.spiritblade.com
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

New Story Podcast and looking for Submissions!  Empty Re: New Story Podcast and looking for Submissions!

Post  CreatorsPixels December 4th 2012, 10:07 pm

Looks like an interesting site! Like the design, well done! Can't wait to see what the future holds for it. Good luck!!
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

Post  Nathan James Norman December 5th 2012, 11:40 am

CreatorsPixels wrote:Looks like an interesting site! Like the design, well done! Can't wait to see what the future holds for it. Good luck!!

Thank you very much! I think the first episode (up now) is just a start of great things to come!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 2:03 am