Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Tired (Thought that was enough but "the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Tired (Thought that was enough but "the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Empty Tired (Thought that was enough but "the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")

Post  Paeter March 25th 2013, 11:53 pm

Good gravy I'm tired.

Long weekend (though part of that was a late gaming night Saturday, so I can't complain about WHY I lost sleep), long day subbing that was more demanding than usual, came home to "trade" with Holly (she starts working while I watch our young boys until bed time), made dinner (TACOS!!) cleaned up scattered toys, put the boys to bed, prepped for auditions (bringing complete strangers into my home and auditioning them takes a LOT of social/mental/creative energy), and now I'm finally done.

I can't believe there are thousands of people in the world who work 13+ hours... EVERY DAY! Just once now and then is exhausting!

www.spiritblade.com
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Tired (Thought that was enough but "the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Empty Re: Tired (Thought that was enough but "the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")

Post  WhiteBoy March 26th 2013, 1:31 am

Yeah, I totally agree. And then I think about the single moms out there! I really have no idea how some of them do it.

Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Tired (Thought that was enough but "the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters") Empty Re: Tired (Thought that was enough but "the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters")

Post  Paeter March 26th 2013, 6:17 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:Yeah, I totally agree. And then I think about the single moms out there! I really have no idea how some of them do it.

Oh my gosh I can't imagine being a single parent, especially with young kids. No wonder there are entire ministries aimed at single moms.

www.spiritblade.com
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Post  tmorrill March 28th 2013, 7:10 pm

Paeter wrote:
    I can't believe there are thousands of people in the world who work 13+ hours... EVERY DAY! Just once now and then is exhausting!

After you do 12+ hour shifts for a long enough amount of time, you lose track of days, and just begin to differentiate between work days, sleep days, and the occasional fun hour.

Also, the thought of being a single mom terrifies me, luckily I'm a dude. Cool
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster June 16th 2013, 4:10 pm

This is more of a reply to your title you can do what I do when it tells me i don't have enough characters in my title which is just hit space a few times at the end and it will count as character.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 8:27 am