Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Geek This! Podcast

davidclements
    davidclements

Activity : 7
    Geek-Cred : 2

Geek This! Podcast  Empty Geek This! Podcast

Post  davidclements May 21st 2013, 4:09 pm

Hello, hello!

I'm David Clements and I'm new to the Forums, so I thought I'd introduce myself and my podcast.
    First and foremost I'm a Christian husband and father - my most important jobs. Secondly, I'm an independent graphic designer and podcaster. I enjoy comics, movies, and TV like many other geeks here on the forums, but I've taken my love for those things and crafted GEEK THIS! PODCAST. It's still in its infancy, but my co-host and I would love for you to come check it out. Our most recent episode as of this post was part of "The Podcasters Initiative", where we joined up with a bunch of other Christian geek podcasts (Strangers and Aliens, The Sci-Fi Christian, Gamestore Prophets and more). This is was our first "issue" and we discussed superheroes.

You can find my personal blog at DavidLivesHere.com and you can find GEEK THIS! at GeekThisPodcast.com
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Geek This! Podcast  Empty Re: Geek This! Podcast

Post  DNArington May 24th 2013, 12:57 pm

Welcome to the SBU forums David!

I heard about your podcast through Strangers and Aliens and it is lined up on my iPod.

Smile
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter May 24th 2013, 4:55 pm

DNArington wrote:Welcome to the SBU forums David!

And I finally got around to changing the forum title in the navigation headings, so welcome again, David, to the "Christian Geek Central" forums!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 9:11 pm