Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

"Off Grid" Until JULY 16TH (edit)

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

"Off Grid" Until JULY 16TH (edit) Empty "Off Grid" Until July 9th

Post  Paeter June 27th 2013, 7:15 pm

Hey Everybody!

Just giving the heads up that after I see Kick Ass 2 tomorrow and post the podcast and my review I'll be going off grid again for two weeks. The first week I'll be out of town visiting my wife's family in Grove City, Pennsylvania. The second week I'll be back in my office, but completely devoting myself to work on "Spirit Blade: A World Of Shadows".

If something urgent comes up you'd really like to connect with me about, the mods here can pass along a message to me and I'll contact you if able. And when I have some free time I do still like to pop into the forums now and then, but it's never a sure thing. (So feel free to bash on DC characters while I'm gone, knowing that you're mostly safe... mostly.)

There WILL still be a podcast a week from now, but not on the following week.

That's all for now! Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

"Off Grid" Until JULY 16TH (edit) Empty Re: "Off Grid" Until JULY 16TH (edit)

Post  Paeter June 27th 2013, 9:57 pm

D'oh! Just found out Kick Ass 2 has been pushed back to an August 16th release date. So I'll be running with something different on this week's podcast. Sorry for the bad info.

www.spiritblade.com
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter July 8th 2013, 4:12 pm

OOPS! I just realized today that I've been saying I'll be back on grid tomorrow, but referring to my time off-grid as a two week period! I will actually be back "on-grid" July 16th. Sorry for the mix up, everybody!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 11:11 am