Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Awesome Geek PC Games On The Cheap!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Awesome Geek PC Games On The Cheap! Empty Awesome Geek PC Games On The Cheap!

Post  Paeter November 17th 2014, 10:30 am

Gog.com is once again have a huge multi-day sale with bundles of titles going back and forth from great discounted prices to insanely discounted prices.

This includes the "Ultimate D&D Collection" for the next 22 hours!

Check it out here: http://www.gog.com/

I'd advise caution and encourage you to exercise good financial stewardship, as these sales can carry me away when I get too excited. But outside of that...Happy Nerding!

www.spiritblade.com
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Awesome Geek PC Games On The Cheap! Empty Re: Awesome Geek PC Games On The Cheap!

Post  tmorrill November 17th 2014, 3:33 pm

No! You did not show this to me 2ish weeks before finals! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Spiderweb's Exile series (later updated to Avernum) was my favorite RPG when I was in high school.

Why are you doing this to me?!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Awesome Geek PC Games On The Cheap! Empty Re: Awesome Geek PC Games On The Cheap!

Post  Paeter November 18th 2014, 7:55 pm

tmorrill wrote:

Why are you doing this to me?!

Sorry man. ;-)

Here's one I'm memorizing:

1 Corinthians 9:25-27
    25- Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable.
    26- So I do not run aimlessly. I do not box as one beating the air.
    27- But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.

www.spiritblade.com
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter December 4th 2014, 12:39 pm

These Gog.com guys are crazy. They just ended their crazy fall sale and have now started their winter sale! Ends the 15th with crazy discounts up to 90% off and rolling flash sales. Looks like I'll be keeping a tab active on that page for awhile!

It occurs to me that sales like this can be either a great way to exercise good stewardship of the resources God has given us or a temptation to give in to over-prioritizing entertainment.

I'm a bit in the red on my fun money right now but will be black in a couple weeks, so while I feel I have some flexibility, I also want to be careful.

Caution->Discernment->Enjoyment!

Here's the link!

http://www.gog.com/

www.spiritblade.com
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter December 4th 2014, 2:49 pm

This also includes some flash giveaways btw. So even with no funds available there is stuff to be had.

www.spiritblade.com
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Post  Drew.Rub December 4th 2014, 4:57 pm

I shall have to keep an eye out for the Xwing and TIE Fighter games at Gog.com on the cheap, and I mean REALLY cheap.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter December 4th 2014, 5:02 pm

Oh, and that "Ultimate D&D collection" is up right now for another 15hrs. Dungeon Crawl/ RPG fans take note!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 12:30 am