Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

What PS2 Games Would You Play Again In HD?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

What PS2 Games Would You Play Again In HD? Empty What PS2 Games Would You Play Again In HD?

Post  Paeter December 1st 2015, 10:56 am

It probably won't be activated in an update this weekend, but signs indicate that PS2 backward compatibility is coming to PS4. My HOPE is that it will be disc-based, so I don't have to re-purchase any of my PS2 games, but that may be asking too much. Either way, I'm at l;east hoping for an announcement at PSX this weekend!

The word is that the PS2 emulation Sony is working on for the PS4 will up-rez the graphics for PS2 games, which is the main thing I'm excited about. My PS2 works well enough for now, but I'd love to play my PS2 library in higher fidelity!

So what PS2 games would you play in hi-def if given the chance?

First on my list would be starting Shadow Hearts: From The New World over again. I'm about 10-15 hours into it right now. It's far from my favorite game, but it's one I've been playing recently. The big one on my list would be Final Fantasy 12, although they are evidently working on and HD re-master for that, so I might skip that for now, too. I think I'd be most likely to play my Snowblind action rpgs (Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1&2, Champions Of Norrath and Justice League Heroes).

Anyone else have a PS2 game they'd love to play in HD?

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

What PS2 Games Would You Play Again In HD? Empty Re: What PS2 Games Would You Play Again In HD?

Post  Rickster December 4th 2015, 5:28 pm

I was recently playing some of the old Crash Bandicoot games and was thinking about going back and going through the entire series since I stop following the series after the first PS2 game

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 5:37 am