Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Work, Caffeine, Assassin's Creed, E3

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Work, Caffeine, Assassin's Creed, E3 Empty Work, Caffeine, Assassin's Creed, E3

Post  Paeter May 3rd 2017, 9:06 am

Don't feel like working. Well, specifically I don't feel like getting back into Pilgrim's Progress adaptation. Had a few weeks away from it with the move and it's work that always feels tedious when I'm just thinking about it and not actually doing it.

I probably just need my caffeine. You know it's kicking in when just before you go on your "anti-flab jog" you consider making it a parkour run instead. (I've been playing some Assassin's Creed lately.)

Not sure E3 can do much to excite me this year. Still love me some video games, but I just have this embarrassing amount of great games in my backlog that I am genuinely excited about finishing. Wolfenstein The New Order, Far Cry Primal, Far Cry 2 (complete all diamond cases), Shadow Hearts: From The New World, Sleeping Dogs, and don't even get me started on the massive list of Assassin's Creed games (I'm halfway through 2 and planning to play the whole console series).

So my E3 wishlist this year will be even more like casual daydreaming over hyped-up hoping than it was last year.

Alright, the boys are off focus. Need to get them out the door to school...

www.spiritblade.com
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

Work, Caffeine, Assassin's Creed, E3 Empty Re: Work, Caffeine, Assassin's Creed, E3

Post  mikel.withers May 3rd 2017, 9:37 am

Have some high blood pressure issues in the house, so we've switched to decaf.

So happy to get to work and get a mug of real coffee this morning.
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Work, Caffeine, Assassin's Creed, E3 Empty Re: Work, Caffeine, Assassin's Creed, E3

Post  Rickster May 3rd 2017, 6:38 pm

this year tickets for E3 are open to the public and it's really hard not give in to temptation and buy a ticket.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter May 4th 2017, 9:53 am

Rickster wrote:this year tickets for E3 are open to the public and it's really hard not give in to temptation and buy a ticket.

If it helps, I've heard a few games media folks point out that those tickets are pretty limited in the access they provide. Ticket holders will have access to the show floor, but not to press conferences or a number of demos. For those it's still best to just get your fix online.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 6:00 pm