Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

An Idea for the DCEU

AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

An Idea for the DCEU Empty An Idea for the DCEU

Post  AGoodReed August 22nd 2019, 4:03 am

What if, instead of focusing on building to another team movie like Justice League, the DCEU did a "Brave and the Bold" type thing and focused on pairing up different heroes whose films succeed? For example, Aquaman and Shazam did well, so maybe they could build to a team-up film involving them.

Then they could pair Wonder Woman with someone else later (if they ever get that Flash movie going or get working on Green Lantern).

I dunno. Just a thought.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

An Idea for the DCEU Empty Re: An Idea for the DCEU

Post  Paeter August 22nd 2019, 9:44 am

That's really cool! In fact, they could even do a series title "The Brave And The Bold", or use that as the subtitle for multiple films: Aquaman/Shazam: The Brave And The Bold, Wonder Woman/Flash: The Brave And The Bold, etc.

I'd be really surprised if they went that route, but I'd definitely be game for it! It could also be another way to fast-track a more "earned" Justice League movie without having to wait for as many films to establish and develop individual characters.

Listen to me, this is crazy talk. With all the execs fiddling with everything, there is no plan or direction for these DC movies. But a man can dream, right?

www.spiritblade.com
    AGoodReed
    AGoodReed

Activity : 834
    Geek-Cred : 4

Post  AGoodReed August 22nd 2019, 6:40 pm

Paeter wrote:Listen to me, this is crazy talk. With all the execs fiddling with everything, there is no plan or direction for these DC movies. But a man can dream, right?

That's all we have sometimes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 8:00 am