Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Farscape 20th Anniversary Event! (Can't Go But Still Excited Because...)

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Farscape 20th Anniversary Event! (Can't Go But Still Excited Because...) Empty Farscape 20th Anniversary Event! (Can't Go But Still Excited Because...)

Post  Paeter September 16th 2019, 12:17 pm

This says to me that Jim Henson Studios still sees this as a very important property. After the success of The Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance, I'm hoping they will be able to expand as a studio and launch a new Farscape series soon! Brian Henson has also said there will be some surprises at the event. Of course that could just be surprise guest cast members. But at something like this, there could also be an announcement. In fact, they have to know that EVERY fan will come wanting to know the future of the franchise. So I am marking my calendar to watch for news October 19-21st!

Here's the event page: https://www.farscape20th.com/?fbclid=IwAR194VP2nMnOcNCQjdV95xcFqzYs_vUBHnQ36CAieazwHj8UknIy0iMzZUE

(Tickets start at $150 just to get in the door! Yikes! Otherwise, I'd be having a conversation with Holly...)

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Farscape 20th Anniversary Event! (Can't Go But Still Excited Because...) Empty Re: Farscape 20th Anniversary Event! (Can't Go But Still Excited Because...)

Post  AdamCollings September 16th 2019, 6:05 pm

That's so cool.

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 10:06 pm