Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

The Introvert Quarantine Status Check

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

The Introvert Quarantine Status Check Empty The Introvert Quarantine Status Check

Post  Paeter April 1st 2020, 12:15 pm

Quarantine has gotten a little more real for us recently. School is officially cancelled for the rest of the year and the governor has given a stay at home order for everyone, apart from exercise and other essential activities. Police will not be demanding documentation to authenticate purpose in public, but are allowed to issues warnings that can escalate in consequences over time if ignored. So things are now about as tightly locked down here as they have already been for many of you.

MY QUESTION FOR INTROVERTS:

How y'all doing as it pertains to being an introvert? I'm curious if any introverts in particular are feeling stir-crazy, lonely, or anything else you wouldn't have expected, given your already existing tendencies toward solitude.

For my part, I don't think I'm feeling overly shut in or too isolated just yet. But knowing that I can't go to gamestop to pick up a game, or get a haircut even though I'm about due... feels weird, and I don't like it. But it's a very mild feeling that is more a vague irritation at inconvenience than an actual desire to be with people out in the world.

How about you?

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 2:53 pm