Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

+2
Drew.Rub
Hackmodford
6 posters

xbox live gamer tags

Tim
    Tim

Activity : 258
    Geek-Cred : 4

xbox live gamer tags - Page 2 Empty Re: xbox live gamer tags

Post  Tim January 23rd 2012, 1:32 pm

I'd love to party up on Live to do something. Though I have been real burnt out on Reach Multiplayer recently. It seems my 30 yr old self cant keep up with the 13 yr olds and I die the moment I spawn. Though sometime i get a sniper rifle or a shotgun and some breathing room and I can do some damage. Im currently mopping up Arkham City and could even play some Gears 3. In fact some coop Horde mode would be awesome!

><> ><> ><> <>< ><> ><>
    Be BOLD

PS 144:1
    1COR 4:20

><>
    Hackmodford
    Hackmodford
    Tech Admin
    Alliance Director

Activity : 797
    Geek-Cred : 7

Post  Hackmodford January 23rd 2012, 1:36 pm

What playlist do you use on reach?

My friends like Swat... all headshots in that game Wink I like to play something more traditional every now and then like slayer.
    There's also custom games we can do like Duck Hunt

xbox live gamer tags - Page 2 UntoldAlliancesJPG1_Resized

Goozex: Trade Videogames and save money!
    Tim
    Tim

Activity : 258
    Geek-Cred : 4

Post  Tim January 23rd 2012, 1:46 pm

Yeah, SWAT is the only one I can even compete on anymore. Sometimes i play Team Snipers or some playlist that might have Fiesta types on them. I was playing the Anniversary lists bc I had just gotten Halo: Anniversary, but I was getting beat like a red headed step child, lol. If I play at all now, its usually just firefight with friends. I just enjoy coop a whole lot better. My friend from California just came down to NOLA for a few weeks and we ran thru Gears 3 campaign coop like we've down for 1 and 2 before it. I enjoy teamwork ya know?

><> ><> ><> <>< ><> ><>
    Be BOLD

PS 144:1
    1COR 4:20

><>
    Hackmodford
    Hackmodford
    Tech Admin
    Alliance Director

Activity : 797
    Geek-Cred : 7

Post  Hackmodford January 23rd 2012, 1:47 pm

Yeah I understand... but sadly my internet is too slow for co-op. My connection just can't handle trying to keep all the enemies in sync and somebody ends up playing the game with extreme lag. Maybe someday...

xbox live gamer tags - Page 2 UntoldAlliancesJPG1_Resized

Goozex: Trade Videogames and save money!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter January 23rd 2012, 6:34 pm

Drew.Rub wrote:

My brother in law also loaned me: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, CoD:Black Ops, CoD: World at War, CoD4: Modern Warfare, CoD: Modern Warfare 2, and BattleField 2.

Although I tend to play one game at a time start to finish, I am not unopposed to starting another one. I don't want to start Halo Reach until I finish the story in Halo 3. Which of the other games would the community suggest?

As for story between Oblivion and Skyrim, I think it's apples and oranges. I think Skyrim just executes story points so much more strongly than Oblivion did and the people and their lives seem much more alive. I couldn't tell you if I think Oblivion has a better story, but I'll say I'm FAR more immersed the story of Skyrim due to its strong presentation, and the Oblivion story is virtually forgotten now.

Still, Oblivion rocks and I'm already itching to go back and play it after Skyrim. But if you don't just fly right through on only the main story, Oblivion is a looooong experience. So if you only play one or two games at a time, Oblivion may take up one of those slots longer than any game you've played before.

www.spiritblade.com
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Post  Drew.Rub January 23rd 2012, 11:00 pm

Paeter wrote:

As for story between Oblivion and Skyrim, I think it's apples and oranges. I think Skyrim just executes story points so much more strongly than Oblivion did and the people and their lives seem much more alive. I couldn't tell you if I think Oblivion has a better story, but I'll say I'm FAR more immersed the story of Skyrim due to its strong presentation, and the Oblivion story is virtually forgotten now.

Still, Oblivion rocks and I'm already itching to go back and play it after Skyrim. But if you don't just fly right through on only the main story, Oblivion is a looooong experience. So if you only play one or two games at a time, Oblivion may take up one of those slots longer than any game you've played before.

Thanks Paeter. I knew starting up Oblicion that it was a fairly immersive RPG and that simply following the main story would mean I'd miss a lot. currently exploring Imperial City before heading out. I realize there's a lot within Imperial City to do before starting my main quest. And I expect it'll be an ongoing thing.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter January 25th 2012, 12:31 am

Enjoy! Let me know if you ever feel like comparing notes or just geeking out over it. :-)

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster June 6th 2013, 3:25 am

Hackmodford wrote:The lens system seems to have bad reviews so I'd be careful/and or/ look around.

Also if you want a tv mount this is what I use
    http://www.amazon.com/Pelican-Accessories-Xbox-360-Kinect-Mounting/dp/B0064VADXI/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1326729167&sr=1-1-catcorr
    It works great Smile

Yeah I got the Zoom and I don't like it it works fine for some games but I used my kinect a lot for work out games and I can't get I to work properly

I changed my Xbox Account to DarkwingRanger3
    and my Playstation account is DarkwingRanger33

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 3:46 pm