Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

+4
tmorrill
Drew.Rub
Paeter
Rickster
8 posters

ABC ordered a new pilot called S.H.E.I.L.D

cleireac
    cleireac

Activity : 388
    Geek-Cred : 7

ABC ordered a new pilot called S.H.E.I.L.D - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC ordered a new pilot called S.H.E.I.L.D

Post  cleireac May 12th 2013, 9:54 pm

I saw this on FB last night:

http://emmyhildy.tumblr.com/image/13115319504

And this was my favorite quote from the trailer:

"Don't touch Lola."
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

ABC ordered a new pilot called S.H.E.I.L.D - Page 2 Empty Re: ABC ordered a new pilot called S.H.E.I.L.D

Post  Drew.Rub May 13th 2013, 11:57 am

DNArington wrote:Does anyone know if the show will be free on Hulu as it comes out? This is a show I would like to follow, but I won't be able to watch it as it airs (because that's just not how my life works.) The way Hulu puts up their shows boggles me. Last time I checked the first episode of Arrow you have to pay for and then there is random episodes from the middle of the season you can watch for free.

I've been watching a few ABC shows a day or two after, w/o having to pay. I'd say ABC will air "next day" on Hulu.
    cleireac
    cleireac

Activity : 388
    Geek-Cred : 7

Post  cleireac May 14th 2013, 9:15 pm

Here's an extended trailer. https://youtu.be/MXjoPRvSd7k

It acknowledges that the 'official story' is that Coulson was killed before the Battle of New York.

I'm excited because this will be a cool "spy story" series that will help me get over the final season of Burn Notice.
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster May 14th 2013, 9:27 pm

my favorite line is "somebody really wanted our initials to spell out S.H.E.I.L.D
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Post  DNArington May 14th 2013, 11:41 pm

Does anybody have any ideas of who the mysterious hooded guy is? I'm thinking he might just be a made up character.

I think it would be cool for them to put a smaller Marvel comic superhero in the show as a mainstay. Luke Cage would be cool and would work on a TV show budget as would Moon Knight. Bullseye could be a villain, and maybe the Punisher could be introduced as a villain (if I'm not mistaken that is how he was originally introduced in the comics) and then later on you could learn his motives. These are characters that I'm guessing aren't going to be on the big screen anytime soon, so they might as well put them in this.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter May 15th 2013, 3:50 pm

Great trailer! Very promising. This might actually be the show that brings me back to TV on a weekly basis!

www.spiritblade.com
    BenAvery
    BenAvery

Activity : 322
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  BenAvery May 23rd 2013, 10:36 pm

Paeter, I know it's going to bring me back to weekly television! How do I know?

Well, I sort of have to! I've started a podcast about it with The Sci-Fi Christian's Daniel Butcher!

It's called "Welcome to Level Seven", playing off the line from the trailer.

http://welcometolevelseven.com/

~ Ben

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 6:27 pm