Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Listener Episode -- Strangers and Aliens style . . .

BenAvery
    BenAvery

Activity : 322
    Geek-Cred : 16

Listener Episode -- Strangers and Aliens style . . . Empty Listener Episode -- Strangers and Aliens style . . .

Post  BenAvery April 3rd 2013, 11:20 am

I loved Paeter's first listener episode, and look forward to the next one.

We're planning a listener created episode at Strangers and Aliens, too, but with a different style. We're looking for listeners to send in recordings of under five minutes (which can be done on the computer and e-mailed to us or by calling our voicemail and leaving a message) answering a question.

That question:

What changed sci-fi for you? What made you realize there was something more to it than just robots and romance and stuff blowing up cool?

Deadline is the end of April. The episode will be released in May.

If you go to the link below, you don't have to listen to the episode to get the details needed to send us a recording. We've given you the details in the blog post, too.

Although we'd love it if you DID listen! I'd like to think that people who enjoy Spiritblade would like Strangers and Aliens. (Based purely on personal experience -- I like both! Smile Yes, biased experience.)

Check out the link below for more info! Thanks!

http://strangersandaliens.com/2013/04/ep-56-listener-feedback-and-a-request/

~ Ben
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Listener Episode -- Strangers and Aliens style . . . Empty Re: Listener Episode -- Strangers and Aliens style . . .

Post  Drew.Rub April 4th 2013, 9:23 am

BenAvery wrote:

What changed sci-fi for you? What made you realize there was something more to it than just robots and romance and stuff blowing up cool?

~ Ben

Wait, there's more to sci fi than exploding robots in love?????

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 8:04 am