Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Strangers and Aliens Christmas movie episode -- we need some listener help!

BenAvery
    BenAvery

Activity : 322
    Geek-Cred : 16

Strangers and Aliens Christmas movie episode -- we need some listener help! Empty Strangers and Aliens Christmas movie episode -- we need some listener help!

Post  BenAvery December 6th 2013, 3:07 pm

We need YOU! We'd like our Christmas episode to be another listener created episode, with the topic being "FAVORITE SCI-FI/FANTASY CHRISTMAS MOVIES"!

We'd love to HEAR from you! Please, send us a short message about your favorite sci-fi/fantasy related Christmas movie (and we're allowing the definition to be loosely defined!) You could leave us a voicemail on our S&A hotline -- 1-804-37-ALIEN -- or email us an MP3 or written message to podcast@strangersandaliens.com!

Don't forget to mention your podcast or blog or book or whatever in your message if you are so inclined!

Deadline is December 17!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Strangers and Aliens Christmas movie episode -- we need some listener help! Empty Re: Strangers and Aliens Christmas movie episode -- we need some listener help!

Post  Paeter December 9th 2013, 6:54 pm

Submitted my pick! I hope superhero flicks are mostly okay. I lump them in with sci-fi/fantasy when convenient. (Just like Amazon does!)

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 11:16 pm