Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

"Welcome to Level Seven" -- new podcast!

BenAvery
    BenAvery

Activity : 322
    Geek-Cred : 16

"Welcome to Level Seven" -- new podcast! Empty "Welcome to Level Seven" -- new podcast!

Post  BenAvery June 3rd 2013, 11:49 pm

So I have started another podcast. In addition to Strangers and Aliens, which is about geek topics in general, this one is specifically about the upcoming Agents of Shield TV series.

My co-host is Daniel Butcher, one of the guys from The Sci-Fi Christian. Right now, we have just started an Avengers movie series rewatch and our latest episode is about Iron Man.

If you're excited about the new series or are a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe check us out and join the conversation!

http://welcometolevelseven.com
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

"Welcome to Level Seven" -- new podcast! Empty Re: "Welcome to Level Seven" -- new podcast!

Post  DNArington June 12th 2013, 1:08 pm

Are you going to be reviewing every MMU movie that comes out as well, or are you mainly sticking to the TV show? Because I was considering doing something like this where I review/talk about everything that is in the MMU cannon (including the tie-in comics and such), but I wouldn't want to do it if it isn't distinct enough from other podcasts.

I have it synced up on my iPod, and I look forward to listning!
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338

"Welcome to Level Seven" -- new podcast! Empty Re: "Welcome to Level Seven" -- new podcast!

Post  Rickster June 12th 2013, 2:14 pm

Just listened to episode 3 yesterday
    BenAvery
    BenAvery

Post  BenAvery June 12th 2013, 4:20 pm

Yes, our plan is to walk through the MCU through the summer, and then each episode of the series -- but with Thor and Cap when they come out we will be doing special episodes. I'm also reading through the MCU comic tie-ins -- not sure if we will do an episode on those. However, we will be doing an episode about the One Shots.

There's no reason not to do it, though. The more the merrier!
    BenAvery
    BenAvery

Post  BenAvery June 25th 2013, 10:01 am

Episode 4 is finally live!

http://welcometolevelseven.com/the-incredible-hulk-returns-episode-4/

I've been working at a camp for families affected by disabilities, so both Welcome to Level Seven and Strangers & Aliens have been delayed. The new S&A episode will go live tonight.

~ Ben

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 2:25 pm