Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Riddick Review Anyone?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Riddick Review Anyone? Empty Riddick Review Anyone?

Post  Paeter September 3rd 2013, 6:57 pm

I decided over the weekend that I wouldn't be reviewing Riddick for the podcast this weekend. In the trailer when he kicks up and then kicks (again) a knife across the room into a guy's throat with only his foot I realized that I would never once be concerned for this character's well-being for the entire movie. My review is destined to be lukewarm.

A terrible movie or a great movie, either of these i can make a good review out of, but you guys don't want to hear me doing a lukewarm, uninvested review of this. Plus, I'm looking to get more geek variety in the show, so my focus this weekend will either be a board game or DC's New 52 and why I'm leaving it behind.

All that said, if anyone is interested in seeing Riddick and writing or recording a review for the show I'd love to use it! Just let me know here or shoot me an e-mail. Otherwise I'll come back to it when it hits Redbox.

Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Riddick Review Anyone? Empty Re: Riddick Review Anyone?

Post  Rickster September 3rd 2013, 8:43 pm

With the exception of a movie theater poster and some chatter on Facebook I haven't seen anything on this movie

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 9:14 am