Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Card game?

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Card game? Empty Card game?

Post  Rickster September 20th 2013, 6:05 pm

I haven't heard anything about the Spirit Blade card game in a while. Is it still in the works?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Card game? Empty Re: Card game?

Post  Paeter September 24th 2013, 6:07 pm

It is "still", but not "in the works". tongue 

By that I mean that I still plan to release it but am giving priority to other things right now. Of course we could always take a vote and see if everyone wants me to delay finishing the Spirit Blade Trilogy a little more. Wink 

Joking aside, it's something I plan to give free time to as I'm inspired, but I won't be giving any work hours to it until either after the release of "A World Of Shadows" or after "Pilgrim's Progress" is in production again. Those are two "promises" I want to make good on before giving significant time to any other creative projects.

Glad to hear you're still interested, though! Believe me, I am too and can't wait to be able to make time for it again! When I left off my work on it the game was in a very good place with fast, streamlined mechanics, a short play time (30 min. or less) and some great thematic elements. The game will hopefully feel a bit like the first few scenes we meet Raan and Vincent in when they are breaking into the Atlantis building near the beginning of Spirit Blade. Sneaking, finding resources and doing inevitable battle with both human and demonic forces. And all while a clock for the game is ticking in real time with the use of several audio tracks that cast members have recorded lines for.

The vision is exciting to me and I can't wait to get back to it!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 12th 2024, 9:06 am