Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Zombie game

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Zombie game Empty Zombie game

Post  Rickster February 10th 2014, 7:12 pm

For all you Walking dead fans out there. There is a game/app out there called Zombies Run and here is the description from the site.

You are Runner 5. Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to help your base rebuild from the ruins of civilization by collecting critical supplies while avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?

How this game works is you start the app and you run (yes really run) and as you do you you hear sound effects that immerse you into this world turning you into this character in the story and as you hear zombies chasing you it just might make you run a little faster as you try to escape.

I don't have this app so I don't know if it's possible to die or not and I haven't used it so I'm not reviewing it I just thought this was something that people here would be interested in

The app is $3.99 and is available at iTunes and Google Play store there is also a version that helps train you to run a 5k and that is $1.99 both prices seem a little high for me especially since the C25k training app is free

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in you can learn more at https://www.zombiesrungame.com/
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Zombie game Empty Re: Zombie game

Post  DNArington February 10th 2014, 9:19 pm

That's a pretty cool idea!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter February 11th 2014, 5:03 pm

This just in:

A Mesa Arizona man out jogging Wednesday morning suddenly screamed, swatted at the air around him, and leaped into oncoming traffic.

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster February 11th 2014, 7:44 pm

Paeter wrote:This just in:

A Mesa Arizona man out jogging Wednesday morning suddenly screamed, swatted at the air around him, and leaped into oncoming traffic.

Oh my gosh that made me laugh so hard

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 8:03 pm