Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Episode 302

WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Episode 302 Empty Episode 302

Post  WhiteBoy March 1st 2014, 11:53 am

Paeter, thanks for your seeking truth segment this week about introversion.  VERY practical...thanks for the challenge, man!  I need to work on that, as well, because I could *totally* relate to your automatic response.  Anyone who approaches me on the street or wherever I automatically dismiss and keep walking...regardless of what it might be.  Am I really in that big a hurry?  Can I really not be bothered?  Could I possibly use that as an opportunity to share the gospel?

I am working on reading a book right now called Everyday Church (yes, I said working because I am *not* a reader) and that book has been challenging me in a similar way.

I was tempted to just skip this episode because I couldn't get it downloaded on my phone (see other thread).  But I am really glad you posted that link and I didn't skip it because this week really hit me where I live.

Activity : 78
    Geek-Cred : 1

Episode 302 Empty Re: Episode 302

Post  rossmcclure4 March 2nd 2014, 5:25 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:VERY practical...thanks for the challenge, man! I need to work on that, as well, because I could *totally* relate to your automatic response.

I agree, Episode 302 Introv10

I just got a roommate here at Fort Bliss in pre-deployment and I'm more worried about him stealing my social "energy juice" than actually investing in him. Sometimes I feel like the guy in that episode of "The Twilight Zone" who is so happy after a nuclear war that everyone is gone now so they will leave him alone and let him read his books...

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 12:15 am