Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Off Grid Till January 6th!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Off Grid Till January 6th! Empty Off Grid Till January 6th!

Post  Paeter December 11th 2014, 11:29 am

Just finished checking e-mails for the last time until January 6th! With travel for Holly's b-day this weekend, Christmas commitments and family in town until early January, I'm "closing my office" until the 6th.

Holly observed yesterday that "it must be nice to be able to take 3 weeks off of work", to which I replied, "it must be nice to make money". We briefly considered saying something in unison in hopes of a body swap, but realized that since we both work from home we wouldn't find any solution there. Holly could still use my body for all her work at home pharmacy stuff (as opposed to me doing it and losing her job in 6 hours, ushering in poverty to the Frandsen home) and "Holly" could suddenly take over Spirit Blade Productions.(Same dysfunctional Paeter, all new female voice!)

Anyway, since that option is no good, I'll be away from e-mail for awhile and less active here, although I'll pop in as I find moments, 'cuz like I kinda love you guys 'n stuff.

In the meantime, in case I forget, I hope you each have a great Christmas and are reminded of God's love for you and his desire to be increasingly closer to you in this life and in eternity.

Merry Christmas!

www.spiritblade.com
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

Off Grid Till January 6th! Empty Re: Off Grid Till January 6th!

Post  CreatorsPixels December 11th 2014, 12:19 pm

Have a great Christmas man!! Enjoy all the family time you can stand! Looking forward to taking some time off from work myself soon. We will anxiously be awaiting that fresh new perspective on life that you return with!! Wink
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Post  Drew.Rub December 11th 2014, 1:26 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and have a great time. Be safe travelling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 8:42 am