Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Off-Grid Till the 25th For The Move!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Off-Grid Till the 25th For The Move! Empty Off-Grid Till the 25th For The Move!

Post  Paeter April 12th 2017, 11:06 am

As a quick update for those who don't know, we are selling our house and moving into another on April 19th. We're very happy about the house we found but now we've got to kick things into high gear to be ready for the move.

Tomorrow I'm taking the day off for my annual birthday "Getting Older Game-a-thon", but after that I'll be off work until Tuesday the 25th.

We've got great mods here, so please let them know if you have any questions while I'm out. Anything they can't help you with I will get on myself as soon as I can on the 25th. If any emergency problems happen, get in touch with Tim O'Donnell, who will then get in touch with me in those cases.

Today I'm putting the finishing touches on both podcast and youtube content for the next two weeks, so you shouldn't notice any interruption in content output while I'm out of my office. Or should I say, "while my office is out"? Lol!

Looking forward to getting back in the saddle in a couple weeks and connecting with you guys again! In the meantime I hope you each see evidence of God's tireless forgiveness and love for you in your day to day lives.

www.spiritblade.com
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

Off-Grid Till the 25th For The Move! Empty Re: Off-Grid Till the 25th For The Move!

Post  mikel.withers April 12th 2017, 11:22 am

Par-tay time! The boss is out of town!
    fxruizx
    fxruizx

Activity : 169
    Geek-Cred : 1

Off-Grid Till the 25th For The Move! Empty Re: Off-Grid Till the 25th For The Move!

Post  fxruizx April 21st 2017, 12:09 am

Now reading...
    Off-Grid Till the 25th For The Move! 51pgqk2w71L

Twisted Evil Razz
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter April 24th 2017, 12:23 pm

Back a day early! Hope this doesn't screw up your plans. ;-)

www.spiritblade.com
    fxruizx
    fxruizx

Activity : 169
    Geek-Cred : 1

Post  fxruizx April 24th 2017, 12:47 pm

AH Fluffer-nutters, we were just about done with our "Spirit Blade Underground" underground staging area for our total takeover.
    Off-Grid Till the 25th For The Move! 28c7a9865a4ae8e901ece058d9ae50cc
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Post  WhiteBoy April 27th 2017, 8:21 am

Hah! How did it go, Paeter?

Admin

Post  Paeter April 27th 2017, 10:19 am

WhiteBoy wrote:Hah!  How did it go, Paeter?

Very well. It was stressful and at times I wondered if we'd have enough people to get it all done in time, but the body of Christ showed up and made it happen.
    Still have a sore left arm, but I'm in recovery and we've started chipping away at the towers of boxes in our house.

Doesn't quite feel like home yet, but that will come with time and routine and we're very happy to be here. Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 8:16 am