Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

Need A Tech Admin For These Forums!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Need A Tech Admin For These Forums! Empty Need A Tech Admin For These Forums!

Post  Paeter September 3rd 2015, 9:56 am

Hey folks!

Brandon (Hackmodford) pushed me to launch the SBP forums that came before these. Without him there would be no CGC and he has served well as Tech Admin. But he is now a very busy college student and is having to set down his duties as Tech Admin for these forums. I'd be really grateful if someone who has been part of this community for awhile would be willing and able to take on that role.

As we talk about the future of this community I don't see the forums going anywhere, but we'd like to make them connect better with a larger social "eco-system" we hope to develop soon. And in order to do that I already see some technical issues that, if *I* have to sort through them, will bog down content development for both SBP and CGC.

So if God seems to be tugging on you for this and it would play to your strengths, I'd love to be able to play to mine as well! The Tech Admin doesn't have to moderate discussions or do anything social apart from help users solve technical problems specific to these forums and aid myself and others on the CGC team with leveraging the technical capabilities of these forums.

If that interests you or for more info, please e-mail me at paeter(at)spiritblade(dot)com

Thanks for your consideration!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 2:38 am