Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Paul Illustrated Story Released

MrSquid
    MrSquid

Activity : 8
    Geek-Cred : 0

Paul Illustrated Story Released Empty Paul Illustrated Story Released

Post  MrSquid September 15th 2010, 11:30 pm

The Story of Paul

The above link will take you to my portfolio site, where you can access a 3MB document that has been released as a free PDF download. This story is a collaborative effort between myself (who illustrated it) and my wife (who researched and wrote it). This (like my other children's stories) has been designed for both the child and the adult, and is meant to convey the truth of scripture in an easy to read and visually impacting style.

For my other books, access the link "Children's Stories" to the left of the page. Here you'll find the following:

• Know Buddies and the Ten Commandments
      Alec and Morp: Adventures in Imagination
      Scatsby the Bear

As these are free to the public, and a way to utilize our gifts in a creative ministry, please ask if you'd like to post or distribute on your own. Also, take a few moments to leave a comment over on the site, and let me know why you like it! Thank you!

Last edited by MrSquid on September 15th 2010, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just an addition to the end)
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Paul Illustrated Story Released Empty Re: Paul Illustrated Story Released

Post  WhiteBoy September 16th 2010, 12:11 pm

Thanks! I'll check it out!

Current date/time is May 11th 2024, 2:36 pm