Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

Christian Geek Central on Google+

Battlemech37
    Battlemech37

Activity : 53
    Geek-Cred : 0

Christian Geek Central on Google+ Empty Christian Geek Central on Google+

Post  Battlemech37 January 25th 2017, 6:02 pm

Hey, I was wondering if there was any interest in reviving the Christian Geek Central page on Google+? This and twitter is all I use, as I really don't care for facebook. I'd love to see more up to date posts and other interesting things there, as I'm usually pretty active on it. And I think there would be others as well!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Christian Geek Central on Google+ Empty Re: Christian Geek Central on Google+

Post  Paeter January 26th 2017, 1:04 pm

I'm totally open to the idea! For me it's always a question of time and figuring out which avenues to pursue and which would not be worth it. That's why I tend to be slow going in adopting social media, because with a few exceptions it seems to always be changing and I just can't keep up with them all as they rise and fall and still actually produce content at the same time.

What kind of content or activity would you be interested in seeing on google +? Just a reposting of the youtube videos or other content? Or something more involved and interactive?

www.spiritblade.com
    Battlemech37
    Battlemech37

Activity : 53
    Geek-Cred : 0

Christian Geek Central on Google+ Empty Getting the Word out

Post  Battlemech37 January 26th 2017, 3:19 pm

Yes, I definitely understand about all the social media outlets being hard to keep up with. I know facebook is the giant that a lot of people are on - but I've been pretty active on google+ over the past couple years, and it seems to continue to have a pretty active population. The reason I thought about it was because I went out to the Christian Geek Central page, and saw the latest post was about a year ago. Don't know if the other 90 members or so are also still active on there or not, but might be fun to get some conversations going (which I'll jump in and see if I can do when I get home later). As far as content, I'd think just reposting new podcasts would be a great start to continue getting the "brand" out there to as many people as possible Smile

As a side note, do you ever do any facebook or instagram ads for CGC? I do a lot of this kind of marketing for my day job, and have seen impressive results for a lot of small organizations and companies looking to get their names out there even more.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter January 27th 2017, 9:05 am

Battlemech37 wrote:

As a side note, do you ever do any facebook or instagram ads for CGC? I do a lot of this kind of marketing for my day job, and have seen impressive results for a lot of small organizations and companies looking to get their names out there even more.

I will keep that it mind! Thanks for the tip!

www.spiritblade.com
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Post  WhiteBoy February 15th 2017, 10:28 pm

FWIW, I do hit Google+ occasionally. It's my fav social media, but not the one I hit most frequently. Facebook is; I just have more RL friends on it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 6:26 am