Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Love You Guys!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Love You Guys! Empty Love You Guys!

Post  Paeter April 6th 2017, 10:02 am

Oh boy, another touchy feely one from Paeter.

This time it was triggered as I sat down and started editing footage from the last stream I did ("Conflicted/Rage Stream"). I just noticed and remembered how nice and welcoming it was for some familiar people to be in the chat as I started. Probably seems a bit odd for the guy who hosts the stream to talk about feeling "welcome". After all, it's MY job to make YOU feel welcome!
    But streaming always makes me just a little bit nervous. So to have familiar, gracious and encouraging people there in the chat actually means a lot to me. Strikes the same chord as the Cheers theme song when it says "sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name". It's a foretaste of the eternal kingdom to know and be known by others. And I got to feel that during the last stream.

So a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who jumped in on the chat last time. I'm already looking ahead to the next live stream, which I think will be coming just after E3.

Thanks again!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Love You Guys! Empty Re: Love You Guys!

Post  Rickster April 6th 2017, 5:58 pm

You should stream you watching the E3 stream. a stream within a stream a streamcetpion
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter April 7th 2017, 10:51 am

Rickster wrote:You should stream you watching the E3 stream. a stream within a stream a streamcetpion

Thanks for the suggestion! I started a new topic about this here:

https://spiritblade.forumotion.com/t2248-how-should-i-cover-e3-this-year#12946

www.spiritblade.com
    WhiteBoy
    WhiteBoy

Activity : 855
    Geek-Cred : 12

Post  WhiteBoy April 10th 2017, 12:20 pm

I wasn't there, but I do know that I appreciate it when the YouTube channel content creators have a live stream Q&A or whatever. Makes it a great time of interaction. I listen to you every week, so I have this odd feeling that I know you but you don't know me. We've communicated a bit, but not so much that I would say you really "know" me. Maybe that makes sense...dunno.

Anyway, my point is that those times of live streaming can help bridge that gap. I will try to catch the next one.

Chad

Activity : 169
    Geek-Cred : 1

Post  fxruizx April 11th 2017, 8:33 am

Not sure I was on for that one, but love getting to be part of your streams when I can join Very Happy - thanks for doing them!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter April 11th 2017, 9:01 am

I'll give some kind of stream some real consideration. The conferences are spread out kinda weird this time, and I don't know that I'd want to stream during all of them. I'll also be live streaming video games I think the weekend right after E3. Don't want to spread viewers out over two streams. (Some would come to both, but I don't want to assume most will.) Hmmm. Let me give this some more thought and feel free to keep suggestions and feedback coming!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 7:15 am