Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Maasai Creed

jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1095
    Geek-Cred : 7

Maasai Creed Empty Maasai Creed

Post  jorowi June 6th 2017, 3:18 pm

My friend Rick Lee James has referenced this creed quite a bit and I'm becoming very fond of it. I'm trying to incorporate it into my daily scripture reading a prayer routine.

"We believe in the one High God, who out of love created the beautiful world and everything good in it. He created Man and wanted Man to be happy in the world. God loves the world and every nation and tribe on the Earth. We have known this High God in darkness, and now we know Him in the light. God promised in the book of His word, the Bible, that He would save the world and all the nations and tribes.

We believe that God made good His promise by sending His Son, Jesus Christ, a man in the flesh, a Jew by tribe, born poor in a little village, who left His home and was always on safari doing good, curing people by the power of God, teaching about God and man, showing the meaning of religion is love. He was rejected by his people, tortured and nailed hands and feet to a cross, and died. He lay buried in the grave, but the hyenas did not touch him, and on the third day, He rose from the grave. He ascended to the skies. He is the Lord.

We believe that all our sins are forgiven through Him. All who have faith in Him must be sorry for their sins, be baptized in the Holy Spirit of God, live the rules of love and share the bread together in love, to announce the Good News to others until Jesus comes again. We are waiting for Him. He is alive. He lives. This we believe. Amen.
    "

My favorite part: "the hyenas did not touch him". So cool.

Twitter
    Instagram
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Maasai Creed Empty Re: Maasai Creed

Post  Paeter June 7th 2017, 10:08 am

Had to google the name to see where it was from, but that's really cool. Moving. Thanks for sharing that!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 6:14 am