Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Spirit Blade Bible study

Enna
    Enna

Activity : 12
    Geek-Cred : 0

Spirit Blade Bible study Empty Spirit Blade Bible study

Post  Enna November 3rd 2010, 12:01 am

Ok so i have been thinking for a while now about how much things in spirit blade have changed the way I think about God and truth. I think that someone should come up with a bible study using the things in Spirit Blade to better people in the walk. Tell me what you think.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Spirit Blade Bible study Empty Re: Spirit Blade Bible study

Post  Paeter November 4th 2010, 11:07 am

Hi Enna! Great to hear from you! Glad you've found some real world application in Spirit Blade. It was written partially to serve as a springboard for meaningful conversation, so I'm definitely behind your idea.

I've already put together a 14 page discussion guide for Spirit Blade that is included in the "Archives Vol. 1 Disc", which you can get individually or as part of the "Spirit Blade Collector's Set".

www.spiritblade.net/archives

However, if anyone felt like creating a more in depth discussion guide(because I know I neglected some things in mine) or just starting up conversation about the truths in Spirit Blade on the forums, I'd be behind it 100%!

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 9:25 am