Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

YouTube Channels

jorowi
    jorowi
    Admin

Activity : 1095
    Geek-Cred : 7

YouTube Channels Empty YouTube Channels

Post  jorowi March 30th 2022, 10:55 am

As you all know, Paeter's Summer of Insanity has been going on for a few weeks now. He's trying to increase his subscriber count and I thought it would be interesting to extend it here by listing any member's YouTube channels.

Along with a link to your YouTube channel, please provide a description.

If other members find your channel interesting, I hope they'll subscribe. I want to encourage people not to subscribe to someone's channel just to "support it" if you don't plan to actually watch their videos. YouTube's magical-fairy-dust-algorithm-black-magic-voodoo doesn't like that.

My channel provides simple tech how-tos and (mostly) product reviews. I focus on getting to the point while injecting some of my personality. Put simply: I make videos for you, not an algorithm.

https://www.youtube.com/jorowi

Twitter
    Instagram
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

YouTube Channels Empty Re: YouTube Channels

Post  Paeter March 30th 2022, 5:21 pm

Cool idea for a thread, John! And I'm with you on the idea of "subscribing to watch"! I definitely don't just want that number to go up!

www.spiritblade.com

jorowi likes this post

AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Post  AdamCollings April 5th 2022, 2:51 am

I have two youTube channels

1) Adam David Collings Author (Nerd Heaven)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvaup7MQioPTCmKrfsrmYA
    On my main channel, I share the video versions of my Nerd Heaven Podcast. I go through TV shows and movies, analysing and discussing the stories and themes. Much like I do in B5 Shawarma but in more detail.
    This channel also has a bunch of book reviews, movie reviews and even a couple of author interviews.
    There are also a lot of Christian book Release Bulletins. These are tied to the time they were made, so not entirely evergreen content, but you'll still find a lot of book recommendations in them.

2) The Collings Show
    https://www.youtube.com/c/TheCollingsShowVlog
    Together with my family, we run a travel vlog, sharing the sights of Tasmania, Australia and beyond. It started in the lead-up to our first cruise, but we maintained it because I came to realise that what I call my backyard is in fact an internationally acclaimed tourism destination. So there's lots to share.
    I geek out about the history of the places we visit, and the rest of my family keeps it from getting "too serious"

jorowi likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 1:24 am