Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

A Simple Proposal (a Video Project)

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

A Simple Proposal (a Video Project) Empty A Simple Proposal (a Video Project)

Post  Rickster January 10th 2011, 5:31 am

I'm currently trying to put together a group to make "A Simple Proposal" (written by Nathan James Norman)the first alliance video project and I wanted to know if theres in the So Cal area that would like to help out? Also if you your not in the area and still wanted to help out we'll need an editor sound mixer and music.
    So please let me know if you guys can help and what you want to do
    thanks
    Ricky
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

A Simple Proposal (a Video Project) Empty Re: A Simple Proposal (a Video Project)

Post  Paeter January 10th 2011, 8:08 pm

Rickster wrote:I'm currently trying to put together a group to make "A Simple Proposal" (written by Nathan James Norman)the first alliance video project and I wanted to know if theres in the So Cal area that would like to help out? Also if you your not in the area and still wanted to help out we'll need an editor sound mixer and music.
    So please let me know if you guys can help and what you want to do
    thanks
    Ricky

Just FYI to everybody: This is a great script and I think you'll be proud to be attached to it! If you're able to get involved, don't miss out!

www.spiritblade.com
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

A Simple Proposal (a Video Project) Empty Re: A Simple Proposal (a Video Project)

Post  Nathan James Norman January 12th 2011, 11:54 am

Any ball park estimates for shooting dates?
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster January 12th 2011, 11:08 pm

Paeter could you perhaps mention this on the podcast? Maybe one of the listeners who isn't on the forum would like to help
    Nathan I'm hoping to film in April
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter January 13th 2011, 3:23 pm

Rickster wrote:Paeter could you perhaps mention this on the podcast? Maybe one of the listeners who isn't on the forum would like to help
    Nathan I'm hoping to film in April

Good idea! I'll add it to my notes and hopefully remember to include it this weekend.

Thanks!

(If you don't hear it mentioned on the podcast, don't be afraid to bug me again. I want to help get this going!)

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster January 20th 2011, 5:19 am

I'm thinking about making a facebook page for this project to help promote and to maybe find some cast and crew members
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter January 20th 2011, 2:09 pm

Rickster wrote:I'm thinking about making a facebook page for this project to help promote and to maybe find some cast and crew members

Good idea! If you have any more ideas on how I can help promote this project, please let me know!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster January 20th 2011, 7:59 pm

I made it here is the link https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/A-Simple-Proposal/183373651685640
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter January 20th 2011, 10:17 pm

Rickster wrote:I made it here is the link https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/A-Simple-Proposal/183373651685640

Thanks! I just made it a "favorite" on the Spirit Blade Productions Facebook page. Good job finding and using the logo! Makes me wonder if we should have an Alliance facebook page.

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster February 1st 2011, 6:56 pm

I'm kind of excited I have a couple of "professional" actress who have said they would help me out with this project
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter February 1st 2011, 7:49 pm

Rickster wrote:I'm kind of excited I have a couple of "professional" actress who have said they would help me out with this project

Cool! I hope it works out!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 3:16 pm