Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

"The Dark Knight Rises" cast

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

"The Dark Knight Rises" cast Empty "The Dark Knight Rises" cast

Post  Rickster January 22nd 2011, 5:03 am

I just wanted to know what you guys thought about them having Anne Hathaway as Catwoman and Tom Hardy as Bane in the next Batman movie? Do you think this is a good choose or a bad one?
    litera9
    litera9

Activity : 48
    Geek-Cred : 0

"The Dark Knight Rises" cast Empty Re: "The Dark Knight Rises" cast

Post  litera9 January 22nd 2011, 7:04 pm

In general, I like Anne Hathaway as an actress. I'd be interested to see what they do with her as the character. Would they take Catwoman the sexy direction(I really, really hope not), or would they go the way of the past; some realistic method? I don't know. But I am interested to see the direction they take it.
    I don't know Tom Hardy. What's he most famous for? I'm also interested in the direction they will take him, since he is the tough, physical character.
    I also want to note that the press release that was given talks about Selina Kyle, not Catwoman. This means that Catwoman may not have a presence. Of course ,if this film is designed to finish out Nolan's trilogy, then it's likely that Catwoman will make an appearance, just because that is how I think Kyle needs to be used.

Post  Guest April 16th 2011, 7:39 pm

Ohhhh this is a topic near and dear to my heart (right Hackmodford LOL) ... I am a self proclaimed HUGE batman fan..I read that too about Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy being cast as the villains.. To be honest I was a bit disappointed..Earlier it was all over the internet that Robin Williams was going to be cast as the Riddler ...I recall reading somewhere he was considered for that role for the Tim Burton Batmans but lost to Jim Carey .. I REALLY wanted to see him pull that roll off.. As far as Anne Hathaway being the Catwoman , If they take the story down the whole love interest between Selena Kyle and Bruce Wayne.. I cant see that working with Bale and Hathaway .. However if they leave that out I think she could pull off the "feline seductive" persona quite well . As far was Tom Hardy being Bane .. i really cant put an opinion to it .. THe only movie ive seen him in was Inception (now recently added to my favorites list btw). As an actor he was good in that role.. my only hesitation is is physical size .. I recall him being of a smaller frame and Bane is one REALLY big guy LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 4:02 am