Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Questions You Want Answered In Spirit Blade 3

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Questions You Want Answered In Spirit Blade 3 Empty Questions You Want Answered In Spirit Blade 3

Post  Paeter July 25th 2011, 8:12 pm

The subject mostly says it all. Is there anything you've always wondered about the world or characters of Spirit Blade? How something works, why someone said or did something?

I'm not looking for "sub plot" ideas, but if I can include answers to story/character/world questions in the SB3 script in a way that logically flows with what I'm already developing, I'd love to do it and have you involved in that way!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Questions You Want Answered In Spirit Blade 3 Empty Re: Questions You Want Answered In Spirit Blade 3

Post  Rickster July 26th 2011, 3:53 am

I was thinking the other day about how we've never "seen" the World Church of Unity. It's only been mentioned a couple of times. So I'd like to know more about the WCU
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Questions You Want Answered In Spirit Blade 3 Empty Re: Questions You Want Answered In Spirit Blade 3

Post  Paeter July 26th 2011, 4:47 pm

Rickster wrote:I was thinking the other day about how we've never "seen" the World Church of Unity. It's only been mentioned a couple of times. So I'd like to know more about the WCU

I think you'll be pleased. The WCU plays a significant role in the story!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster July 27th 2011, 2:44 am

Cool I don't know if it counts but I enjoyed the scene in the audio book where Vincent talks about how much he hated hearing the Gridboy song every single time he used the simulator. I know the scene can't be exactly like the scene in the novel but I'd like to hear part of that scene in SB3
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter July 27th 2011, 11:56 am

Rickster wrote:Cool I don't know if it counts but I enjoyed the scene in the audio book where Vincent talks about how much he hated hearing the Gridboy song every single time he used the simulator. I know the scene can't be exactly like the scene in the novel but I'd like to hear part of that scene in SB3

I like that bit, too. I'll look for an opportunity! Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Post  Rickster September 4th 2011, 10:29 pm

I know it's to late but in Spirit Blade, Isaiah says others have been visted by a messanger and were told the day they were going to die. Now it was obvious that Isaiah knew when he was going to die but it never said how if it was a messanger or if it was from one of dreams. Also have any of the other characters been told their death date?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Post  Paeter September 6th 2011, 6:17 pm

Rickster wrote:I know it's to late but in Spirit Blade, Isaiah says others have been visted by a messanger and were told the day they were going to die. Now it was obvious that Isaiah knew when he was going to die but it never said how if it was a messanger or if it was from one of dreams. Also have any of the other characters been told their death date?

Very observant, Rickster! The fact that others of the liberation have been told the day of their death is something I knew I wanted to revisit early on. So I can say that this element WILL be addressed in "Spirit Blade 3"!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 12:09 pm