Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

5 posters

Will Paeter find the new Spider-man movie Amazing? (PPQRS)

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Will Paeter find the new Spider-man movie Amazing? (PPQRS) Empty Will Paeter find the new Spider-man movie Amazing? (PPQRS)

Post  Rickster June 30th 2012, 11:04 pm

Ok so what does everyone think Paeter will give Tha Amazing Spider-Man in Quality?
    I don't know what Paeter thought of the original spider-man movies but I hear that this one is suppose to be darker so I'm predicting he'll give it a 9.0
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Will Paeter find the new Spider-man movie Amazing? (PPQRS) Empty Re: Will Paeter find the new Spider-man movie Amazing? (PPQRS)

Post  DNArington July 1st 2012, 1:41 am

I think he'l give it a 9.0 also.

I'm going to see this movie at the midnight showing, very excited! What a Face
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Will Paeter find the new Spider-man movie Amazing? (PPQRS) Empty Re: Will Paeter find the new Spider-man movie Amazing? (PPQRS)

Post  Drew.Rub July 1st 2012, 9:06 am

Rickster wrote:Ok so what does everyone think Paeter will give Tha Amazing Spider-Man in Quality?
    I don't know what Paeter thought of the original spider-man movies but I hear that this one is suppose to be darker so I'm predicting he'll give it a 9.0

The Great Karnac says:

Quality: 9.0
    Relevancy 7.5
    tmorrill
    tmorrill

Activity : 405
    Geek-Cred : 20

Post  tmorrill July 3rd 2012, 7:19 am

Just to be different I'm saying he'll give it 8 and 8!
    Drew.Rub
    Drew.Rub

Activity : 611
    Geek-Cred : 18

Post  Drew.Rub July 4th 2012, 10:11 am

Paeter gave it an 8.5/7.0 rating.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter July 5th 2012, 4:41 pm

The guys who said 9 were the closest. I puzzled for over an hour about whether to go with an 8.5 or a 9. Of the 8.5 movies among my reviews, this is probably the best of them.

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster July 6th 2012, 1:13 am

When does The Dark Knight rises come out? Is there any movies before that, that Paeter is going to reveiw?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter July 6th 2012, 3:55 pm

Rickster wrote:When does The Dark Knight rises come out? Is there any movies before that, that Paeter is going to reveiw?

DKR releases on July 20th, and that will be the next movie I review.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 2:06 pm