Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Munckin: My review of this great fun cardgame

katyasha
    katyasha

Activity : 31
    Geek-Cred : 0

Munckin: My review of this great fun cardgame Empty Munckin: My review of this great fun cardgame

Post  katyasha May 24th 2013, 9:24 pm

You hit the door, kill the monster, and get the loot sounds easy enough but it isn't. Welcome to the world of Munchkin,the mega-hit card game about dungeon crawling without the roleplaying stuff that you learned from D&D. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab as many magic items as you can. What magic items you say? Yes magic item that you use to win the game or back stab your friends ether way you love doing it no matter what.
    Each card will make you laugh out loud of the some of the silliness things they put in to them, so don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment and start by slaughtering the Potted Plant, the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon. Yes there is a Plutonium Dragon and he is there to roast you for dinner.
    There are now thirteen different stand-alone Munchkin card games all of which can be combined for the biggest game ever if you want and over twenty expansions, plus miniatures, shirts, and more.
    So what are you waiting for?
    For more info and where to buy them click on the link below:
    http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/
    mindspike
    mindspike
    Admin

Activity : 1035
    Geek-Cred : 39

Munckin: My review of this great fun cardgame Empty Re: Munckin: My review of this great fun cardgame

Post  mindspike May 26th 2013, 1:38 am

I love this card game, and have spent many many many hours playing it.
    One of these days I'm going to try the Munchkin Quest board game, too.

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 10:39 am