Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Where Will You Get Your Comic Con?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Where Will You Get Your Comic Con? Empty Where Will You Get Your Comic Con?

Post  Paeter July 19th 2013, 11:33 am

Comic Con San Diego is going on right now, and I plan to give some reactions to it on the podcast once the coverage has died down. (Probably next week.) But right now I'm trying to remember what youtube channels or websites I went to last year for Comic Con news. So I thought I'd ask here where some of you might go for news on Comic Con announcements and other coverage. Any thoughts?

www.spiritblade.com
    ComiKate
    ComiKate

Activity : 410
    Geek-Cred : 21

Where Will You Get Your Comic Con? Empty Re: Where Will You Get Your Comic Con?

Post  ComiKate August 1st 2013, 2:59 pm

Well, I'm guessing I'm way too late for this, but here's where I go (if I manage not to forget about it, which I often do since I can't go anyway):

• Comic-Con's official site of course
    • Also, I keep an eye on Comicvine, since they always do an extra Comicvine Comic-Con site
    • And being a DC girl (mostly) I also follow DC's tweets, which during Comic-Con give you real-time information and news. You could also follow individual creators and publishers for a more personal view of the Con, like Geoff Johns, Jim Lee or of course Dutch Batman artist (yeah!) Romano Molenaar.

Again, if I don't forget about the whole thing, that is.Wink
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter August 5th 2013, 5:41 pm

Thanks, Katja!

Looks like everyone else just got their Comic Con from "The Spirit Blade Underground Podcast". Wink lol!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 8th 2024, 3:44 pm