Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Anyone Following San Diego Comic Con This Weekend?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Anyone Following San Diego Comic Con This Weekend? Empty Anyone Following San Diego Comic Con This Weekend?

Post  Paeter July 18th 2018, 9:00 am

I hear an Aquaman trailer will be dropping during the con.

And I don't have any reason to think this is happening, but I would love it if they would go back to putting the full videos of discussion panels online. I've gotten so used to E3 becoming an online event, I'd love for the same thing to happen with SDCC. And I don't think it takes value away from tickets, since the main point of going in person is to see creators and stars in person.

I'd also love to get some kind of news from DC that makes me think I might enjoy their comics again in the not too distant future. I don't know what that would be or what it would take. Just hoping for some game-changing x factor that will draw me back.

Anything anyone else is looking forward to or hoping for?

www.spiritblade.com
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Anyone Following San Diego Comic Con This Weekend? Empty Re: Anyone Following San Diego Comic Con This Weekend?

Post  AdamCollings July 18th 2018, 6:22 pm

I'm hoping for a teaser for Star Trek Discovery Season 2, and maybe a little more information about some of the other Trek shows that CBS has under development.
    I'll be keeping a close eye on Trekmovie.com who will be there posting about all the news.

I really don't know quite what to think about DC movies anymore, but an Aquaman trailer could be interesting.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8031
    Geek-Cred : 60

Anyone Following San Diego Comic Con This Weekend? Empty Re: Anyone Following San Diego Comic Con This Weekend?

Post  Paeter July 20th 2018, 9:04 am

Adam already posted the Titans trailer and I just wanted to encourage anyone else to post their Comic Con highlights here, too! I'd love to see/hear what you guys are reacting to and might even use what you guys post here as a springboard for my thoughts on Comic Con next week!

Have fun nerding out this weekend!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 12:17 pm