Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Becoming A REAL Superhero in Spider-man PS4 This Weekend!!

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Becoming A REAL Superhero in Spider-man PS4 This Weekend!! Empty Becoming A REAL Superhero in Spider-man PS4 This Weekend!!

Post  Paeter April 3rd 2020, 12:12 pm

Finally picked up Spider-man PS4 GOTY Edition for $20 at gamestop (through a very cloak and dagger "pick up at the door" process) and can happily confirm that the "infinite XP van" has not been patched out even in the most current update of the game. So now I'm heading into my workday while spidey does flips and gains experience in the background. By dinnertime I plan to be ready to take on anything New York can throw at me! Woohoo! Livin' that Game Genie life!

www.spiritblade.com
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Becoming A REAL Superhero in Spider-man PS4 This Weekend!! Empty Re: Becoming A REAL Superhero in Spider-man PS4 This Weekend!!

Post  DNArington April 9th 2020, 4:06 pm

Haha, Nice! How did it go after getting unlimited XP?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Becoming A REAL Superhero in Spider-man PS4 This Weekend!! Empty Re: Becoming A REAL Superhero in Spider-man PS4 This Weekend!!

Post  Paeter April 13th 2020, 1:58 pm

DNArington wrote:Haha, Nice! How did it go after getting unlimited XP?

Good so far! I'm still getting used to the combat controls/combos, and other control elements don't feel as natural as I'd like, but on the whole I'm enjoying swinging around the city and being in Spider-man's world! And there are still plenty of gear upgrades for me to unlock through the collectibles systems. So I even have elements of progression I can still pursue and enjoy.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 1:57 am