Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

How do you get your comics?

DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

How do you get your comics? Empty How do you get your comics?

Post  DNArington August 23rd 2013, 11:38 pm

I am currently subscribed to several comic series from their own websites (Marvel.com & DCcomics.com), but I have recently been considering jumping over to a different single site with an actual "pull list." It would be easier to add/drop comics and it might be cheaper, so I'm wondering how do you get your comics? I looked at Discount Comic Book Service (www.dcbservice.com) and it looks good, but it looks like you have to hit a checkout button every month instead of it just taking the money and sending the comics. It's still a possibility, but I'm not sure if I would remember to do that each month. I also looked at Mail Order Comics (mailordercomics.com) but I can't even tell if there is a pull list on there or if you have to add which comics you want each time.

If you use one of these, how do you like it? If not, where do you get your comics?
    Nathan James Norman
    Nathan James Norman
    Alliance Member

Activity : 805
    Geek-Cred : 47

How do you get your comics? Empty Re: How do you get your comics?

Post  Nathan James Norman August 26th 2013, 10:46 am

I go the old-fashioned route . . . I have a pull list at my local comic book store. For me, it's been a great way to stay connected with the community.

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 6:42 am