Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

NEWS-NET: Comics

Tim
    Tim

Activity : 258
    Geek-Cred : 4

NEWS-NET: Comics Empty NEWS-NET: Comics

Post  Tim October 9th 2014, 1:17 pm

NEWS-NET: Comics 001 - Flash Facts...and Rumors

So, yesterday I posted my first in an ongoing column i hope to write called NEWS-NET: Comics. It's a column where I hope to highlight my favorite news and rumors about comics and superheroes in the media like movies, tv shows, and video games. I follow a lot of the latest news and rumors on all the comic tv shows and movies and would like to keep the rest of the community up to date on the latest things being reported. Along the way, I'll post pictures and videos and links to articles.

The NEWS-NET WIRE

If you have a tip on something but don't want to follow up on it or write it up yourself, send in tips to ChristianGeekCentral [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject "News Net Tips" and we'll give you a shout out on the blog for your help.

But that's not all. NEWS-NET is an idea Paeter and I had to be sort of an umbrella for other people in the community to jump under and do their own thing. What news do you keep up with? Are you always up to day on things like E3 and the latest video game news, rumors, consoles, and creators? If so, maybe you would want to put together a NEWS-NET: Video Games. Or if your interests are specifically into Console games or PC Games or Handheld or Mobile Games...maybe even Tabletop Games...you could do a column focusing on just that. Whatever you are into that might be of interest to other Christian Geeks could potentially be a NEWS-NET column.

GET INVOLVED!!

If you find that you'd like to be more involved and like to pitch an appropriate NEWS-NET column of your own or any regular or semi regular column, you can pitch us your idea by sending an email to ChristianGeekCentral [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject "CGC Authors".

Thanks!

-Tim

<><

><> ><> ><> <>< ><> ><>
    Be BOLD

PS 144:1
    1COR 4:20

><>

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 9:56 am