Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Comics NEWS-NET Format Change?

Tim
    Tim

Activity : 258
    Geek-Cred : 4

Comics NEWS-NET Format Change? Empty Comics NEWS-NET Format Change?

Post  Tim April 8th 2015, 12:31 am

So, I seem to be having difficulty with the literal barrage of Comics news that comes out on a daily basis. I find myself wanting to post a new NEWS-NET article and before I know it, I have so much information gathered that I can't seem to find the time to gather it all together in order to put it up. I find that trying to do them weekly even is so much to organize. So here's my question.

Should I do more but smaller posts as soon as I see some information?

OR

Should I do less but bigger posts only once a month maybe containing the biggest news to me?

Also, I find myself interested in DC comics news mostly (Can you blame me? No...No you cannot.) I would love it if someone who is equally passionate and interested in Marvel content to do a companion article. It might actually give me more room to do more commentary of what I think about some of my DC News.

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns? Wisdom from On High?

<><

><> ><> ><> <>< ><> ><>
    Be BOLD

PS 144:1
    1COR 4:20

><>
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Comics NEWS-NET Format Change? Empty Re: Comics NEWS-NET Format Change?

Post  Paeter April 8th 2015, 4:05 pm

Limiting yourself to DC might just bother someone enough that they step up and volunteer! I'd say go with what you're truly passionate about, as that will keep you motivated better. And once a month would be plenty for me. Course I'm just one person here. Anyone else have thoughts or want to volunteer for a Marvel segment? (I guess I could do a Marvel segment! "Yeah, this month some more stuff happened with mutants and whatever and somebody's fighting something.")

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 6:53 pm