Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Kingdom hearts Level 100 challenge

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Kingdom hearts Level 100 challenge Empty Kingdom hearts Level 100 challenge

Post  Rickster July 30th 2014, 7:41 pm

OK I think I might have gone crazy.
    I've been playing Kingdom hearts and right now I am trying to get to level 100 while still on the Destiny Islands (the first world) it's taking a long time but I am currently on level 56 and while its a crazy challenge its actually kinda nice turn down the volume on the TV, plug in my ear buds, listen to a podcast and depending on how long the show is i'll have a couple thousand XP by the end of the show.

Have you guys every done some crazy challenge on a game?
    DNArington
    DNArington

Activity : 806
    Geek-Cred : 28

Kingdom hearts Level 100 challenge Empty Re: Kingdom hearts Level 100 challenge

Post  DNArington August 5th 2014, 9:38 pm

Up until I got a PlayStation3, it was a challenge to finish a game for me. I finished one or two, but none of them had an interesting enough story for me to care if I finished. I had a selection of games and I played whatever I felt like playing at the time and rarely actually finished them. As far as collecting things or leveling up like you are talking about, I don’t think I have the patience to actually follow through with something like that.

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 7:27 am