Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and song

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and song Empty New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and song

Post  Rickster February 10th 2018, 4:07 am

A new trailer for Kingdom Hearts today at D23 confirming that the leaked Monster Inc pictures were real

It also looks like all 4 monster types (Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Dream Eaters) will appear in the game.

Also at the event they revealed the new song for the game

and finally it was announced that a release date will be revealed at this E3
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and song Empty Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and song

Post  Paeter February 13th 2018, 11:27 am

Release date! Probably the coolest part of that news for fans, right?

www.spiritblade.com
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and song Empty Re: New Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and song

Post  Rickster February 13th 2018, 2:33 pm

Since the game was announced for 2018 if the release date wasn't revealed at this event then E3 was pretty much a given the only other even it could have been would have been the Union X fan event in Anaheim which is in April.

But I was really surprised by the song i wasn't expecting it to be revealed this soon and I think it has that end of the saga feel to it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 1:21 pm