Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

need suggestions on vlog episodes

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

need suggestions on vlog episodes Empty need suggestions on vlog episodes

Post  Rickster September 22nd 2016, 11:11 pm

So i'm working on my vlog/youtube channel and hope to relaunch it next week

I have episode 1 scripted and currently working on scripting episode 2 I was looking the next few episodes after that talking about my race history and my original idea was breaking it into 3 parts with each part focusing on a different type of race I've done so it would look something like this

Traditional races 15
    Obstacle races 8
    Virtual races 15

If I spend a minute talking about each race plus and opening explaining what each race is and closing 2 of the videos will be close to 20 minutes long. Another idea I had was to break it down by years which would look like this

2013: 2 races
    2014: 13 races
    2015: 14 races
    2016: 9 races

Since 2013 I only did 2 races I could explain what the 3 types of races are and still have a decent time then I wouldn't have to have that long of an opening for the other 3 videos which would give me a more decent time for a new channel.

What do you guys think I should do?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

need suggestions on vlog episodes Empty Re: need suggestions on vlog episodes

Post  Paeter September 23rd 2016, 9:56 am

I don't feel equipped to advise you. You might just try picking one way, going with it, and then asking your audience for feedback that you can then adjust to.

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 5:40 am