Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Living stones ep27: Near Death Experiences

JDMTheGreat
    JDMTheGreat

Activity : 61
    Geek-Cred : 0

Living stones ep27: Near Death Experiences Empty Living stones ep27: Near Death Experiences

Post  JDMTheGreat October 28th 2021, 8:58 am

As I was listening to this episode Drew mentioned that only people who need a meeting God experience get to remember it. For any who don't know my father had a stroke just over a month ago and from what I can understand had a NDE where he got to talk with God. It's probably not best to speculate but I've been worried about his salvation ever since I started following Christ. His speech is still impaired so it can be difficult to understand him but his faculties are in tact. I'm his NDE God told him he wasn't allowed to get in yet but he'd be welcome to come back next time, he had something to do still. Dad can't seem to figure out what that thing is he needs to do yet, but hearing this has been a weight of my shoulders. Maybe my Dad needed that but I really needed that, to know that one of the most important people in my life is saved. Anyone else have a NDE or a loved one who's had one? Has it had any impact on your faith?
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Living stones ep27: Near Death Experiences Empty Re: Living stones ep27: Near Death Experiences

Post  Paeter October 28th 2021, 7:27 pm

For context for those who don't know, "Living Stones" is (actually was, they changed it recently) the name of my church's podcast, which I co-host. You can find it here: https://www.rmcchurch.org/media/podcasts/

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 3:36 am