Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

All That Remains - Judgment Seat of Christ Card Game

Archsaint
    Archsaint

Activity : 47
    Geek-Cred : 0

All That Remains - Judgment Seat of Christ Card Game Empty All That Remains - Judgment Seat of Christ Card Game

Post  Archsaint December 11th 2021, 6:38 pm

Greetings,

I thought you guys might find this interesting. I made a 2-6 Player Christian themed card game based on the Judgment Seat of Christ: a future event where Christians will be judged for their life's work (after salvation) and receive rewards for good works that had the right intentions behind them. It’s called All That Remains, because all works (good and bad) are tried by fire and some are burned up while others earn rewards.

I demo the game on my YouTube Channel here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PBVvtwZNNU

If you have Tabletop Simulator you can play it for free. It currently has the ‘unlisted' status, but this link should work for you:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2674587321
    AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

All That Remains - Judgment Seat of Christ Card Game Empty Re: All That Remains - Judgment Seat of Christ Card Game

Post  AdamCollings December 12th 2021, 4:47 pm

Sounds interesting. I'm really not familiar with these types of card games and haven't heard of a tabletop simulator, but I'll check out the video.

Archsaint likes this post

Archsaint
    Archsaint

Activity : 47
    Geek-Cred : 0

All That Remains - Judgment Seat of Christ Card Game Empty Re: All That Remains - Judgment Seat of Christ Card Game

Post  Archsaint November 9th 2022, 7:54 pm

Greetings, I just wanted to update this post with some news. By God's grace I was able to make a physical version of All That Remains through The Game Crafter. Their games are expensive because they don't produce them in bulk, but it's cool nonetheless. Check out the link below if you're interested.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/all-that-remains
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter November 10th 2022, 1:01 pm

Cool, thanks!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 3:27 pm