Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Star Trek Picard Season 2 (NON SPOILER)

AdamCollings
    AdamCollings

Activity : 1755
    Geek-Cred : 11

Star Trek Picard Season 2 (NON SPOILER) Empty Star Trek Picard Season 2 (NON SPOILER)

Post  AdamCollings March 4th 2022, 7:49 pm

Last night I watched the season 2 premier of Star Trek Picard and really enjoyed it.

We get much more of a sense of what Starfleet life is like at the dawn of the 25th century this time around, which is what I have been wanting to see. And this really is Starfleet, free from the corruptions of the previous season.

The episode also takes quite a bit of time for some character-based introspection for Picard himself.
    To be honest, last night felt a little like I was getting a new TNG movie after all this time.

I have a good feeling about this season. I think it's going to be an enjoyable ride.

This first episode is a big two thumbs up from me.
    Star Trek Picard Season 2 (NON SPOILER) Picard10
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Star Trek Picard Season 2 (NON SPOILER) Empty Re: Star Trek Picard Season 2 (NON SPOILER)

Post  Paeter March 7th 2022, 2:57 pm

That's great to hear! I think I am done with Star Trek: Discovery, for reasons I will go into on the podcast this week. So hearing this about Picard is great, and gives me something to look forward to! Right now I am planning to start binging about 3/4th of the way through this season and then do a review of season 2 when the last ep goes up.

www.spiritblade.com

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 9:03 pm