Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Has anyone read this book

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Has anyone read this book Empty Has anyone read this book

Post  Rickster June 14th 2011, 3:27 am

I just got this free E-Book from Christianbook.com called Relentless I'm only at chapter 6 of 64 and still I'm still trying to figure out whats going on. But whats happened so far is this guy named Collin Boyd got off a bus and he sees himself not his clone or his long lost twin brother actually him and so he following himself until he saw his reflection in a window and he's now someone else someone he doesn't know and now he has this ring on his finger that wont move that someone wants to but as he tried to cut off his finger to take the knife he was using flew out of his hand and into a Cement subway column.

Like I said I'm only at chapter 6 but I was curious if anyone had read this book and if so what did you think of it? I had never heard of it before but since it was there were only two of Christinabook.com's free E-books that sounded interesting (The other is a Christian fantasy called The Light of Eidon)I thought I'd check it out.
    UKSteve
    UKSteve

Activity : 354
    Geek-Cred : 10

Has anyone read this book Empty Re: Has anyone read this book

Post  UKSteve June 14th 2011, 4:22 am

Yes Smile

Here's my review

It's a strange one, for sure, and the first book in a trilogy (the other volumes I have also read and reviewed if you're interested)
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster August 22nd 2011, 3:55 am

I enjoyed it and the other two are on my list of books to read.
    This was actually the first book that I read that I thought could make a cool TV show.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 12:23 pm