Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

Using your geeky collection for God

CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

Using your geeky collection for God Empty Using your geeky collection for God

Post  CreatorsPixels October 8th 2013, 10:47 am

Just catching up on the podcasts again. Just wanted to offer to help you in your Christian walk Paeter!! I heard your desperate plea for a way to use your geeky collection and all those old Final Fantasy games for Gods glory and not your own! I would feel horrible if I did not assist you in your walk to rid yourself of temptation to hold that geeky collection in a lustful way, or allowed you continue un-assisted in your struggle with materialism! And remember what Jesus said in Matthew 6:19-34 which says, “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal....."

I would not want to be a stumbling block for one of my brothers in Christ! I will put off my own needs to help you out! Thus I am willing to make the sacrafice and take it off your hands for you!! Expect a large box with a return label to show up any minute now!!!! Wink

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Using your geeky collection for God Empty Re: Using your geeky collection for God

Post  Paeter October 10th 2013, 10:44 am

CreatorsPixels wrote:
    I would not want to be a stumbling block for one of my brothers in Christ!  I will put off my own needs to help you out!  Thus I am willing to make the sacrafice and take it off your hands for you!!  Expect a large box with a return label to show up any minute now!!!!  Wink
    Nice. Don't run to the post office just yet. ;-) Although you gave me an idea. Maybe if I feel like it will bring in some new listeners I could run a couple of rare retro game giveaways. I'll give that some thought. Thanks for your "encouragement".

www.spiritblade.com
    CreatorsPixels
    CreatorsPixels

Activity : 236
    Geek-Cred : 8

Using your geeky collection for God Empty Re: Using your geeky collection for God

Post  CreatorsPixels October 10th 2013, 2:19 pm

Ha! But I will be all over those old retro games, they just don't make them like that anymore! Dude, in all seriousness though total props! Some really hard hitting "In Search of Truth" segments lately, gonna need to get out the old steel toed boots if you keep it up!! I totally look forward to getting to listen in to the podcasts, even the whisper ones!! Wink LOL, that was sooo funny! Great work man, you have been a blessing to me, may God bless you even more!
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter October 11th 2013, 11:31 am

CreatorsPixels wrote: Great work man, you have been a blessing to me, may God bless you even more!
    Thanks so much for your encouragement! It was good timing for me.

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 6:22 am