Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

4 posters

Christian Video Game Developers?

Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Christian Video Game Developers?  Empty Christian Video Game Developers?

Post  Paeter February 24th 2015, 10:27 am

I'm always interested in discovering Christian video game developers and recently came upon a couple interesting sites.

The first I learned about on the Theology Gaming Podcast (woohoo Zachary and friends!!), it's called videogamesandthebible.com . I don't know if I can bring myself to link to them through the CGC portal, since they promote the view that the King James Bible is inerrant, but they've done a great job of highlighting some Christian game developers I may have never heard of.

The other site I "discovered" (and then realized we already link to them) is christiandevs.com. (Free games, woohoo!)

Anyone else know of some devs or resources that are worth checking out?

www.spiritblade.com
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

Christian Video Game Developers?  Empty Re: Christian Video Game Developers?

Post  mikel.withers February 24th 2015, 2:38 pm

Radiance Game Dev http://radiancegamedev.com/
    I "interviewed" them about their podcast recently for the CGC blog.
    Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

Post  Rickster February 24th 2015, 3:04 pm

I just learned that the guy who created the game five nights at freddy's is a Christain
    Introspect
    Introspect

Activity : 9
    Geek-Cred : 0

Post  Introspect March 12th 2015, 3:21 am

I've spoken to Nelson, the founder of Video Games and the Bible several times. He's a really great guy. There's also a team called Faithdrawn Studios. I actually met a few of them through Nelson. UnseenKingdom is affiliated with them as well, I believe. Just add @ before Faithdrawn Studios & UnseenKingdom to search for their twitter.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

Post  Paeter March 12th 2015, 7:22 pm

Introspect wrote:I've spoken to Nelson, the founder of Video Games and the Bible several times. He's a really great guy. There's also a team called Faithdrawn Studios. I actually met a few of them through Nelson. UnseenKingdom is affiliated with them as well, I believe. Just add @ before Faithdrawn Studios & UnseenKingdom to search for their twitter.

Cool! Thanks!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 9:05 pm