Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

2 posters

SWTOR and Star Citizen

rossmcclure4

Activity : 78
    Geek-Cred : 1

SWTOR and Star Citizen Empty SWTOR and Star Citizen

Post  rossmcclure4 June 2nd 2015, 3:25 pm

I'm thinking about getting a new comp and getting into SWTOR Online. Has anybody got any experience with this or any advice? Changed my mind and decided to check it out because I learned about the story elements and PvE.

Also thinking about getting into Star Citizen or something like that.
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

SWTOR and Star Citizen Empty Re: SWTOR and Star Citizen

Post  mikel.withers June 2nd 2015, 4:07 pm

I tried SWTOR, but didn't get into it. I like StarWars, but I'm not a rabid fan, so that might change things. Also, I play World of Tanks a lot, so I get my MMO type fix from that...if not, maybe I'd get back in SWTOR.

As for Star Citizen, it looks awesome, and if my computer could handle it, I'd join up. My "clan" is starting a "corporation" (?) in there. If you want some good guys to do Star Citizens with, look up Christian Soldiers 7th on there.
    rossmcclure4

Post  rossmcclure4 June 2nd 2015, 4:14 pm

I think it as at least...possible I'm rabid... albino

mikel.withers wrote:As for Star Citizen, it looks awesome, and if my computer could handle it, I'd join up. My "clan" is starting a "corporation" (?) in there. If you want some good guys to do Star Citizens with, look up Christian Soldiers 7th on there.

I am indeed very interested in checking that out, I think we discussed Chris Roberts stuff before and I think we also discussed the clan? I love, love, love space sims from freespace, to x vs. tie, to wing commander. Never could get into Eve online when I tried it, it just looked too overwhelming to me.

I'm looking at getting a new computer in August/September timeframe. I'm interested in the game but mostly interested in just hanging out and getting to know people and playing casually, not as much into hardcore pvp with scheduled events to get groups scores up, etc. I think forming some good relationships with folks is my major goal there. I will check out your clan again and send you guys some messages, should I just google Christian Soldiers 7th?

mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

Post  mikel.withers June 2nd 2015, 4:16 pm

I think we did talk before, it sounds familiar.

http://www.cs7clan.com/index.php

I am Rhoetus on those forums.
    rossmcclure4

Post  rossmcclure4 June 2nd 2015, 4:46 pm

Alright, I checked out the site. What other games do you play other than WOT?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 4:03 pm