Christian Geek Central Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Online Community Of Christian Geek Central

3 posters

What's your greatest video gaming acomplishment?

Rickster
    Rickster

Activity : 2338
    Geek-Cred : 16

What's your greatest video gaming acomplishment? Empty What's your greatest video gaming acomplishment?

Post  Rickster September 21st 2015, 5:59 pm

So I just beat the hardest boss fight in the entire Kingdom Hearts series and I wanted to know what do you think your greatest accomplishment in video games is?
    mikel.withers
    mikel.withers

Activity : 723
    Geek-Cred : 9

What's your greatest video gaming acomplishment? Empty Re: What's your greatest video gaming acomplishment?

Post  mikel.withers September 22nd 2015, 8:30 am

Facing a Unicom in the same tank, and beating them one on one.
    If you don't know, and I normally wouldn't... "Unicom" refers to someone within the top 0.01% in World of Tanks, also considered "pro" (and some of them actually are pros). For comparison, I'm in the top 18.00%, or what is considered, "good".

Actually, one of the times I did that, the other driver saluted me... that is actually probably more of an achievement.
    Paeter
    Paeter
    Admin

Activity : 8030
    Geek-Cred : 60

What's your greatest video gaming acomplishment? Empty Re: What's your greatest video gaming acomplishment?

Post  Paeter September 25th 2015, 5:15 pm

Not destroying my TV and NES after falling in the same pit three times in a row in SMB1 8-1, losing all my lives and having to start over.

I'm TERRIBLE at video games.

I suppose a more serious answer would be logging over 320 hours into Skyrim. But that just takes time, not skill.

I guess on a pure skill level I'd say sticking with Far Cry 2 until finally beating it on Easy.

And yes, that truly felt like a big accomplishment in gaming for me. lol!

www.spiritblade.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 7:08 pm